I currently work at PNR, a boutique management consulting firm with a technology and digital focus, as an Engagement Manager - Technology.
I am a McGill B.Com. graduate where I specialized in Information Systems. I also hold a certificate in Computer Science from Laval University. Before joining PNR, I worked at Coveo as a Solution Specialist. I was responsible for implementing Coveo search engine solutions with clients in healthcare, software and consumer goods. I also worked as a freelance consultant where he helped teams in IT Selection and IT Project Recovery.
Outside of work, I spend time at the gym, playing hockey and listening to Japanese jazz. I enjoy reading, drinking coffee, building relationships and eating Mexican food. In my work, I focus on upskilling people with technology and helping teams move faster.
There are some drivers behind this emphasis:
- Importance of Knowledge and People as Tangible Assets move to Intangible Assets;
- Wage growth has been about twice as fast as the national average in the most digitized industries
- Exponential Forces leading to new ways of inventing and delivering innovation in the workplace
I can help in the following:
- IT Implementation & Project Management
- IT Strategy & Digital Transformation
- Business Strategy & Business Analysis
- Finance and M&A
- Sales and B2B Marketing
- Governance and Decision Making